2ND GRADE TEACHER: Full-time 10-month school year position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Directly responsible to the K-12 Principal.
· Responsible for curriculum/lesson plans for the instruction of regular academic elementary subject areas, i.e.: Math, Science, Social Studies, Reading, writing and Spelling.
· Responsible for record keeping of the aforementioned classes, i.e.: attendance, grade reports, quarterly reports, class scheduling, progress reports, etc.
· Assists in morning, noon and afternoon hall and recess monitoring.
· Meets with parents, in conjunction with the principal and Counselor regarding student progress reports, disciplinary measures and attendance.
· Works with the Home/School Coordinator and Counselor regarding parent home visits and in-school conferences.
· Attend staff meetings.
· Responsible for ordering classroom curriculum and resource materials.
· Assists in school events such as, but not limited to, assemblies, powwows, student awards programs and graduations.
Elementary Education certification.
Experience/training in Trauma Informed Care, Google Classroom, Virtual Teaching experience.
Coaching/Extra Curricular preferred.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: ALL POSITIONS
Background investigation, drug test
Experience working with native children preferred.
Must be supportive of the philosophy, concept, policy and procedures of the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe-Waadookodaading School.
Native American preference in employment.
Please submit a letter of interest, LCO School-Waadookodaading job application forms, resume and credentials to:
Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe School
8575 N Trepania Rd. POSITION: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Hayward, WI. 54843-2191
ATTN: Preston Larson-HR Director