The salary is negotiable.
Winnebago Public Schools offers an excellent benefits package including up to full family medical insurance, life insurance, and retirement.
Housing owned by the school district will be provided to the Superintendent by the District.
Utilities will be provided to the Superintendent by the District.
Start date: July 1, 2022
Click here for job description
Click here for flyer
Application deadline: January 3, 2022
Please send the following materials:
- Letter of application
- Current or past school board president
- Current or past president of teacher’s union (if applicable)
- Current or past principal and classified manager (transportation manager, nutritional services manager, etc.)
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Nebraska Superintendent Certification
- Must provide a 5-7 minute video Tell us about yourself and your experiences.
- Why are you interested in this job opportunity?
- What can you bring to Winnebago Public Schools?
- A complete background and credit check will be performed. Please see link to complete One Source Applicant Disclosure and Authorization Form
Send materials via email to:
Cherish Mallory, Human Resources Coordinator