Join our vibrant school system dedicated to educational excellence! We are actively seeking a dynamic Superintendent/Director of Education who is passionate about leading positive change and improving student achievement in a Native American Community.
Seeking an outstanding School Leader that will:
· Provide visionary leadership to drive academic excellence and student success
· Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement effective strategies for school improvement
· Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment recognizing the needs of Native American students
· Champion initiatives to implement and enhance cultural traditions within the school community
· Utilize their proven track record as a school turnaround leader with a focus on improving student outcomes
· Leverage their strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate teams
· Apply their experience in working in Native American Communities or diverse communities
· Implement excellent communication and collaboration skills
Why should you apply?
· Competitive Salary
· Diverse culture
· 13 paid holidays
· Retirement Plan
· Health Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability
· Wellness Program – Earn credits toward cash or time off
Interested candidates are invited to apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/srpmic
Join us in making a difference in the lives of students and families! Application Deadline: March 1, 2024.
**For the full Job Description please contact: Ki-Ana.Loring2@SRPMIC-nsn.gov**