The Red Wing Public School Board seeks a superintendent who leads with a philosophy of putting the needs of RWPS students first. Other qualifications include a leader who:
- Has proven abilities in human relations and communications (speaking, listening, and writing) across all stakeholder groups
- Is visible and accessible to staff, students, parents, school board, and both public and private entities and organizations
- Develops trust and works collaboratively throughout the district and community
- Works successfully in a diverse environment, and has experience with equity leadership challenges and opportunities
- Is able to meet the needs of special education scholars such that they lead rich, active lives
- Develops, directs, and grows a high-quality executive leadership team
- Is a visionary, creative leader who acts with honesty and integrity in all situations
Previous superintendent experience not required.
Visit https://mnmsba.myrevelus.com/sites/default/files/2023-01/VacancyBrochureRedWingFINAL.pdf to access the brochure.