GIFTED & TALENTED TEACHER: Full-time 10-month position.
• Directly responsible to the School Superintendent/K-12 Principal.
• Develop, coordinate, and implement program goals and objectives with the Superintendent/K-12 Principal.
• Develop a record-keeping system for documentation and necessary reports to the School Superintendent/K-12 Principal.
• Assists in the development and implementation and analysis of pre/post testing of students in the program.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education with prior experience in Gifted and Talented programs preferred.
• Valid Teacher Certification.
• At least 3 years of successful classroom experience preferred.