FACILITIES DIRECTOR: Full-time 12-month school year position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Directly responsible to the School Superintendent.
· Daily work assignment from the School Superintendent.
· Supervise, evaluate, schedule and oversee all duties involving custodial and maintenance personnel.
· Responsible for all documentation to the BIA regarding Facilities.
· Manages Building Inventory and Back Log reports with the BIA.
· Manages all FI&R, MI&R, New Construction, Emergency repair, and any other related facility project with the BIA.
· Ensures the overall integrity of the Facilities, on a day to day operational level.
· Schedule staff meetings of custodial and maintenance personnel.
· Attend School Board Meetings when requested.\
· Assists in school events such as, but not limited to, powwows, feasts assemblies, graduations and banquets.
· Minimum Associate Degree or Journeyman in related field and three (3) years’ experience working in a related field.
· Must possess strong oral/written communication, organizational, time/resource management and planning, skills.
· Must possess strong computer skills: Email, Databases, Access, Word and Excel.
· Native American preference in employment.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: ALL POSITIONS
Background investigation, drug test
Experience working with native children preferred.
Must be supportive of the philosophy, concept, policy and procedures of the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe-Waadookodaading School.
Please submit a letter of interest, LCO School-Waadookodaading job application forms, resume and credentials to:
Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe School
8575 N Trepania Rd. POSITION: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Hayward, WI. 54843-2191
ATTN: Preston Larson-HR Director