Kindergarten Teacher. Full-time, 10-month school year position for the 2021-2022 school year.
Teacher certification in subject area required.
· Experience/training in Trauma Informed Care, Google Classroom, Virtual Teaching experience.
· Coaching/Extra Curricular preferred.
· Experience with Native American youth preferred.
· Must be supportive of the philosophy, concept, policy and procedures of the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe School.
· Native American preference in employment.
Background investigation, drug test
Experience working with native children preferred.
Must be supportive of the philosophy, concept, policy and procedures of the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe-Waadookodaading School.
Please submit a letter of interest, LCO School-Waadookodaading job application forms, resume and credentials to:
Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe School
8575 N Trepania Rd. POSITION: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Hayward, WI. 54843-2191
ATTN: Preston Larson-HR Director