K-12 TRADITIONAL CULTURE TEACHER: Full-time 10-month school year position.
Knowledge of Ojibwe music, dance and outdoor cultural activities.
Must be able to teach music, dance or related cultural arts.
· Willingness to collaborate with general education and culture/language staff.
· Experience teaching or working with K-12 students preferred.
· Must have strong organizational skills
· Experience with educational technology and communication.
· A minimum of a high school diploma or GED and willingness to continue educational training.
Experience working with native children preferred.
Must be supportive of the philosophy, concept, policy and procedures of the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe-
8575 N Trepania Rd, Hayward, WI 54843