K-12 MATH INTERVENTIONIST: Full-time 10-month school year position.
· Knowledge of math and instructional strategies to improve math through coaching, co-teaching, direct instruction and collaborative work with teachers.
· Must be experienced, creative and flexible.
· Must have a strong commitment to improving student math skills.
· Must support classroom teachers in providing instruction to allow students success in the subject areas.
· Responsible for facilitating a math intervention component for K-12.
Experience working with native children preferred.
Must be supportive of the philosophy, concept, policy and procedures of the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe-
8575 N Trepania Rd, Hayward, WI 54843